One more chance on the expired freebies
I have reuploaded and am offering again for a limited time the following freebies:

Primrose Path Freebie
Download: 11 Mb
Contents: One brad, one 18" lace ribbon and one 12X12 paper

Spice Freebie
Download: 7 Mb
Contents: One brad and one photo mat

Coffee Shop Freebie
Download: 15 Mb
Contents: One 12X12 paper, one torn border, one ribbon and one brad
If you like the freebies, please check out the companion kits in my SOTB store.
(Lemonade Stand freebie is still available here.)

Primrose Path Freebie
Download: 11 Mb
Contents: One brad, one 18" lace ribbon and one 12X12 paper

Spice Freebie
Download: 7 Mb
Contents: One brad and one photo mat

Coffee Shop Freebie
Download: 15 Mb
Contents: One 12X12 paper, one torn border, one ribbon and one brad
If you like the freebies, please check out the companion kits in my SOTB store.
(Lemonade Stand freebie is still available here.)

4 Comments:
Thank you so much for posting the past freebies. I just recently found your blog. Your freebies are great. Love the torn paper.
mmikes
Thank you so much! I love the funky design on the coffee paper! :) Thanks for the great freebies. I just found your site tonight, and you can be you're in my favorites now! :)
Thanks for renewing your freebies, I just discovered your blog through DIgital Scrapbook Previews.
The Lemonade Stand Freebie has expired but will check out the full kit in store.
Thank you for sharing your time and talents so freely. I love the mini kits that you have shared. Thanks again,
Post a Comment
<< Home